Текущее время: Вс сен 27, 2020 16:09

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

famous athlete with million 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение famous athlete with million
One of the best ways to protect yourself is to register your Nike Air Max 90 Femme Rose name as a .com domain name right now. You can actually do this for free through Bluehost when you create a new hosting account. They will give you a free domain name, 60Nike Air Vapormax Womens % off web hosting and $150 in free Google Adwords coupon when you use this special link.

Back to our point?there are millions of people that have already missed out on registering their personal name as a domain name, and we are going to highlight some of the most famous examples below.

EXAMPLES OF CELEBRITIES WHO DIDN’T REGISTER THEIR Asics Gel Lyte 5 Donna NAME IN TIME
When you think of big name celebrities and all of the money they have, you would think they would be smart enough to get their name as their main website URL, or at least have someone from their PR or media team do it. While many celebrities do have their exact match domain name for their name, many do not.

Let’s get Adidas Superstar Womens Black started?

JUSTIN BIEBER WAS NOT “JUST IN?TIME?
Probably one of the most successful and popular music artists over the past two decades, Justin Bieber should have his domain name as an exact match of his name ?but he doesn’t. Instead, he had to settle for JustinBieberMusic.com.

Why? Because the domain name JustinBieber.com currently redirects to Adidas ZX 700 Femme http://liljustinswebsite.blogspot.com, which is some personal blog that hasn’t been updated in years. If I was JB, this would really annoy me!Not surprisingly, I’m not Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Mujer the only Zac Johnson in the world ?? However, the “other?famous guy that shares my name is a professional golfer ?and not only does he spell his name differently, he also neglected to register his name as a domain. Again, a famous athlete with millions of dollars, and had to settle for “ZachJohnsonGolf.com? instead of an exact match domain Nike Air Max 270 Damesname for his site.

Of course, “ZacJohnson.com?will send you over to my site, but if you go to “ZachJohnson.com? you will find the personal profile website of Zach Johnson, a high-school basketball player. At least if he ever makes it big, he will have his domain name secured!

Ср ноя 27, 2019 8:52

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]