Текущее время: Вт дек 10, 2019 4:16

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

Both teams had several chances 
Автор Сообщение
Участник

Сообщение Both teams had several chances
The Detroit Red Wings will be looking for their first win of the season when they visit the Montreal Canadiens at Bell Centre on Monday.The Red Wings (0-3-2) are one of two teams Authentic Cooper Kupp Jersey , along with the Florida Panthers (0-2-1), still looking for their first win in this young NHL season.The Red Wings have lost their first five games of a season for the first time since 1980-81.Article continues below ...Detroit is coming off an 8-2 loss to the Boston Bruins on Saturday and have been outscored 23-11 this season. Their minus-12 goal differential is the worst in the NHL by four goals.The Red Wings had a meeting before practice in Montreal on Sunday.“I showed 19 (video) clips today,” coach Jeff Blashill told the Detroit Free Press. “Not one of them were clips where we didn’t have enough talent to win. That’s not the case. We have good enough players to win, without a shadow of a doubt. We have to make sure that we are doing the work and winning the battles that it takes to win.”Detroit center Frans Nielsen said the Red Wings made it easy for the Bruins and that’s going to have to change for the Red Wings to get into the win column.“They didn’t really have to work for the scoring chances they got,” Nielsen told NHL.com. “I think we basically gave them odd-man rushes against. We’ve got to do a way better job of managing the puck and being harder to play against. This is just so far from what we want to be.”Detroit goaltender Jonathan Bernier made 31 saves against the Bruins.Red Wings defenseman Danny DeKeyser aggravated a hand injury against the Bruins in the first period and did not return. It is expected either rookie Dennis Cholowski or Luke Witkowski will play in his place against the Canadiens.The Red Wings will be playing the second game of a four-game road trip against the Canadiens, who are off to a 2-1-1 start after coming back for a 4-3 shootout win at home against the Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday.The Canadiens, who lost 3-0 to the Los Angeles Kings in Montreal’s home opener Thursday, trailed the Penguins 2-0 after one period. Tomas Tatar had his first two goals as a Canadien and Brendan Gallagher scored for the Canadiens against the Penguins to help rally them to the win.Canadiens forward Jonathan Drouin Cooper Kupp Jersey Elite , off to a slow start this season, scored the game deciding goal in the shootout and had his first point of the season, an assist on Tatar’s second goal. It was his 100th career assist.“We knew we weren’t playing the right way or skating,” Drouin told the team’s website of the Canadiens start against the Penguins. “We were going back to those bad habits from last year and not throwing pucks at the net. You look at those goals, they’re not pretty to be honest.”“I think the whole team, we pulled together, it wasn’t just our line,” Tatar http://www.losangelesramsteamonline.com ... upp-jersey , who played with Gallagher and Phillip Danault, told montrealcanadiens.com. “Everybody played well since the second period, and we had a lot of pressure since the second period started and I think everybody deserves the credit.” Goaltender Antti Niemi, who started in place of Carey Price, who was given the night off because of the flu, made 25 saves and stopped Penguins stars Evgeni Malkin and Sidney Crosby in the shootout.The Canadiens had the day off Sunday. OTTAWA, Ontario (AP) Jean-Gabriel Pageau has scored a few highlight-reel goals for Ottawa. Thursday’s winner is going to stand out among them.Pageau scored on a penalty shot in overtime to lift the Ottawa Senators over the Florida Panthers 3-2 on Thursday night.Pageau beat goalie James Reimer five-hole on the winner.”I was pretty tired and just tried to get my breath back and that’s the only move I know so I just tried to do it again and obviously it worked again,” said Pageau Authentic Jared Goff Jersey , who also scored in regulation.The Panthers dropped three points behind New Jersey with a game in hand for the final wild card in the Eastern Conference. The Devils lost to Pittsburgh 4-3 in overtime Thursday.”Any other time of year you play a back-to-back game and you get a point out of the building on a back-to-back you’d be happy with it,” Panthers coach Bob Boughner said. ”Obviously two points are what matter the most for us in the race that we’re in. We saw what was happening on the scoreboard on the Jumbotron, and it was a chance to gain a point on a team we’re chasing and we didn’t get it done.”Magnus Paajarvi also scored in regulation for the Senators, and Craig Anderson stopped 24 shots.”It was time because we deserved the last game and we deserved this one,” Senators coach Guy Boucher said. ”I think Reimer has played terrific against us this year, and I’ve been told it’s not just this year for some reason, and he was doing it again tonight. I thought we deserved more goals than that.”Aaron Ekblad and Evgeni Dadonov scored for the Panthers, and Reimer made 27 saves.Both teams had several chances in overtime before Pageau converted with 16 seconds left after being tripped by Mike Matheson on a breakaway.Paajarvi tied it 16 seconds into the third period by tipping Zack Smith’s shot.Erik Karlsson assisted on Paajarvi’s goal for his 50th of the season. It’s his fifth time reaching the mark.Pageau had a number of chances in the second period and made good on one and was robbed on another.Ottawa took a 1-0 lead on Pageau’s 13th as he chased down his own shot that went wide and tucked it in behind Reimer 1:24 into the period.The Panthers tied it with a power-play goal when Ekblad tied a franchise record for goals by a defenseman with his 16th. Just 1:31 Jared Goff Jersey Elite , later Florida took the lead as Dadonov took a pass in the slot and rang a shot in off the post.Pageau looked like he had a sure goal late in the period, but Reimer made a great glove save to preserve the lead.The Senators appeared to open the scoring at the 14-minute mark as Pageau broke in on Reimer, but upon review it was ruled the puck never crossed the goal line.NOTES: Ottawa D Chris Wideman was shut down for the season with a hamstring injury. … Ottawa F Mark Stone skated Thursday and is hopeful of playing soon. Stone missed his tenth straight game with a leg injury. … Senators F Marian Gaborik missed his fourth straight game with an undisclosed injury. … Florida’s Maxim Mamin, Radim Vrbata, Connor Brickley, Micheal Haley and Ian McCoshen were healthy scratches.UP NEXTPanthers: Play at Boston on Saturday.Senators: Play at Detroit on Saturday.—

Ср дек 05, 2018 12:10

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]