Текущее время: Вт июл 16, 2019 1:02

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]

Только у нас вы можете получить email вида: ваш_ник@sumqayit.ru Подробнее...

Если вы не знаете как зарегистрироваться, прочтите эту тему: Как правильно зарегистрироваться

After last week’s Tennessee- 
Автор Сообщение
Знаток

Сообщение After last week’s Tennessee-
Washington game Rashaan Evans Jersey , Titans offensive lineman Taylor Lewan mocked Josh Norman, leading to a scuffle between the two. Lewan has heard from the league about it.The NFL fined Lewan $10,000, according to Paul Kuharsky.Lewan told reporters on Friday that the fine is not important, but he did want to stand up for teammate Derrick Henry, who according to Lewan was on the receiving end of a cheap shot from Norman. Lewan said if Norman has a problem with him, he doesn’t particularly care.“Was it disrespectful? Yes. Was it meant to be disrespectful? Yes. If he’s got a problem with that, man I ain’t worried. Wolves don’t care about the opinions of sheep,” Lewan said.This is the second time this month Lewan has been fined for his actions after a game. He was previously fined $26 Dion Lewis Jersey ,739 for profane comments about the officiating after the Titans’ game against the Jets. New Packers head coach Matt LaFleur hoped to take Arthur Smith with him to Green Bay. The Titans, though, named Smith their new offensive coordinator Monday.“Of course I would have loved to have had him here,” LaFleur told Paul Kuharsky of paulkuharsky.com. “But I knew there was no way he was going to get out of that building.“I just have a lot of respect for him. Not only as a football coach, but as a man. I think he is of the highest character. He’s a good family man; he loves his wife and kids; he’s a fun guy to be around. I think he is exactly what you look for when you are trying to hire people.”Smith has survived three head coaching changes in Tennessee, working for four head coaches. He has worked his way up the coaching chain, with his latest promotion coming from tight ends coach.“You can’t have enough guys like him,” LaFleur said. “He’s a grinder. He’s going to work his tail off. I can’t tell you how many times this last year he would be there with us after midnight and he’d be there at 5:00 in the morning. He’s incredibly intelligent. I think he’s got such a great overall knowledge of football.”

Ср май 15, 2019 13:41

Часовой пояс: UTC + 4 часа [ Летнее время ]